Press Release: TACORI Announces New, Expanded Roles For The Sales Team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TACORI ANNOUNCES NEW, EXPANDED ROLES FOR THE SALES TEAM
Tacori Promotes Three Existing Team Members and Hires Two New Employees
LOS ANGELES, CA, February 15, 2013 - TACORI, the legendary fine jewelry designer known for exquisite platinum and diamond rings, is delighted to announce a series of sales promotions and new positions — a new Director of Sales, a new Retail Relations Marketing Manager and three new Territory Managers – reflective of the company’s commitment to build and maintain a strong and dynamic sales team.
Nabil Walden, an executive with the company for almost 12 years, takes on the new title of Director of Sales. New hire, Charlene Chiu, has been hired for the newly created position of Retail Relations Marketing Manager. Tacori staffer Kelly Cordell and Yolanda Lu have been promoted from Territory Managers–in-Training to Territory Managers, and Lisa Porter joins the company as the Texas region Territory Manager.
“Growing TACORI’s existing sales team, and expanding the roles and responsibilities for proven leaders within TACORI is a great pleasure, and priority, as the Company continues to grow” said Stephen Alexander, SVP of Sales. “Each of these sales executives will play a critical role in the next generation of TACORI. Today’s promotions are a result of their ability to execute TACORI tools and strategically think, the respect they’ve earned from their colleagues and partners, and their significant contributions to the Company.”
The new roles and promotions now hold these titles and responsibilities:
- Lisa Porter; Territory Manager-Texas Region. Lisa joins the growing Sales Team at Tacori as the Texas Territory Manager. Porter's impressive career within the luxury watch and jewelry industry spans over 25 years. Lisa has held Sales Representative roles with industry leading companies such as Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Breitling USA and Louis Moet Hennesy under the Tag Heuer division.
- Charlene Chiu; Retail Relations Marketing Manager and Event Specialist. Charlene Chiu joins Tacori’s Sales Team as the newly created role of Retail Relations Marketing Manager and Event Specialist. Charlene comes with years of experience in brand development, management and creative marketing. Most recently, Charlene was the West Coast manager in charge of the Runway Division at Ford Models for four years, managing and negotiating the careers of the industry’s leading talent. Charlene will be working closely with the SVP of Sales and the Director of Sales.
- Kelly Cordell; Territory Manager- North Carolina and South Carolina Region. Previously Territory Manager-in-Training, Cordell will take on the full time role of Territory Manager, and will be focusing on concentrated territories of approximately 35 accounts per Territory Manager.
- Yolanda Lu; Territory Manager- Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia Region. Previously Territory Manager-in-Training, Lu will take on the full time role of Territory Manager, and will be focusing on concentrated territories of approximately 35 accounts per Territory Manager.
- Nabil Walden; Director of Sales. Promoted from his prior position as Sales Account Executive, Walden expands his role to include organizational strategy which is designed to maximize revenue and net profit results. In partnership with the SVP of Sales, Stephen Alexander, Walden will be setting and meeting external goals relating to Regional Sales and Customer Excellence Specialists, as well as establishing internal metrics and sales goals within TACORI headquarters.
TACORI is famous for their internationally recognized signature crescent silhouette design and for being an innovator in the design, creation and marketing of fine jewelry for over four decades. Spanning four decades, TACORI designs have fused classic elegance with modern inspiration, creating some of the world's most highly regarded and exquisitely beautiful diamond rings, diamond engagement rings, wedding rings, men's wedding bands, diamond earrings, diamond bracelets, diamond necklaces, and Fashion jewelry. Handcrafted in California, the remarkably detailed rings and fine jewelry pieces become the timeless symbols of connection that join individuals and generations.