“I’m a TACORI Girl!” Holiday Photo Submission Contest
LOS ANGELES– TACORI, the leading designer of platinum and diamond engagement rings and wedding rings, is thrilled to announce the “I’m a TACORI Girl!” holiday photo submission contest for all of their Facebook fans.
To enter the contest, entrants must become a fan and “Like” the TACORI Facebook page, then take a photo of themselves wearing TACORI or a photo of their favorite TACORI piece.
“We’re looking for TACORI’s biggest fans, so only the most dedicated TACORI Girls need apply!” said a TACORI representative. According the representative, some ideas for capturing the prize-winning photo include:
• Take a photo of yourself wearing your own TACORI jewelry
• Take a photo of just the TACORI piece paired with a unique prop or background
You don’t need to own a TACORI piece to enter!
• Borrow TACORI jewelry from a friend
• Go to the nearest TACORI retailer and direct your very own TACORI Girl photo shoot. (Retailers will let you try on the jewelry and allow for pictures to be taken.)
• You can even use your Photoshop skills to create a one-of-a-kind TACORI photo
Once the perfect photo has been taken, submit/post the photo entitled, “I’m a TACORI Girl!” to the TACORI Facebook album, and share the photo on your own Facebook wall. At the end of three weeks, TACORI will reward the most dedicated “TACORI Girl” who participated in the “I’m a TACORI Girl!” holiday photo submission contest with $2,000 “TACORI Dollars” good toward any TACORI item.
The winner of the “I’m a TACORI Girl!” holiday photo submission contest will be chosen by how many “Likes” their photo receives in the Fan photos from TACORI album. “In order to be eligible to win this incredible prize your TACORI Girl photo must receive the most ‘Likes’ in the TACORI fan photos album. So make sure to tell all your Facebook friends to become a fan of TACORI on Facebook and ‘Like’ your TACORI photo!” said the TACORI representative.
The “I’m a TACORI Girl!” contest officially starts Wednesday, December 1, 2010. TACORI Facebook fans will have until 12:00pm on Sunday, December 19, 2010 to submit and “Like” TACORI fan photos. The winner will be announced on Monday, December 20, 2010.
To become a fan of TACORI on Facebook and enter the “I’m a TACORI Girl!” holiday photo submission contest, visit http://www.facebook.com/TACORI.
TACORI is famous for their internationally recognized signature crescent silhouette design and for being an innovator in the design, creation and marketing of some of the world’s most highly regarded fine jewelry, including diamond necklaces, engagement rings, diamond wedding rings and men’s wedding bands.
Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The rules provided below (“Contest Rules”) are the rules for the Tacori Enterprises (“Tacori”) photo contest offered through its Tacori Facebook page at the following URL http://www.facebook.com/TACORI (the “Contest”). You accept the Contest Rules by submitting any photos, text and any other content or information (collectively “Materials”) through http://www.facebook.com/TACORI (“Tacori Facebook Page”) to be considered for the Contest. If you do not have legal authority or do not agree with the Contest Rules, you may not participate in the Contest and will not be eligible for any award or prize. Tacori reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter any of the Contest Rules at any time.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C., *and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Entries are limited to individuals only, commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win the Contest. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning the Contest. You must be a member of the social media site on which the Contest is being conducted in order to participate. The officers, directors, and employees of Tacori, and/or any other party having responsibility for the development or administration of this Contest, including the immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) of the foregoing, are prohibited from entering the Contest. Any violation of the Contest Rules may result in disqualification. Tacori shall not have any obligation to notify violators of their disqualification. This Contest is void where prohibited.
- Contest Period. The Contest period commences at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on December 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on December 19, 2010 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period in order to be eligible for a contest award or prize.
- How to Enter the Contest. In order to submit Materials to be considered for the Contest entrants must be a fan of Tacori or become fans by clicking the “Like” tab located on the Tacori Facebook Page. Once a fan, you may submit/post Materials on the Wall of the Tacori Facebook Page. In order to enter the contest, take a photo of yourself wearing Tacori. The photo must be entitled “I’m a TACORI Girl” and posted on the “Wall” of the Tacori Facebook Page in order to be eligible for the Contest. Entrants may submit an unlimited number of entries. Tacori reserves the right to reject, refuse to post or delete any Materials for any reason, including Materials that in the sole judgment of Tacori violate the rules contained herein or which may be offensive. Further, any illegible, unintelligible or incomplete Materials as determined by Tacori in its sole discretion may be disqualified. Any deleted or disqualified Materials shall not be eligible for the Contest.
- Winner Selection & Notification. The winner of the prize detailed below will be selected by Tacori based on the number of “Likes” the photo received via users on the Tacori Facebook Page. The number of "Likes" on a photo will be counted directly from the Fan Photos from Tacori album. Only "likes" present in the Fan Photos from Tacori album will be counted, all "Likes" resulted from content being shared are void. The winners will be announced on or around December 20, 2010 (the “Decision Date”) on the Tacori Facebook Page. If possible, Tacori will notify a winner via a message sent to the Facebook page of the user account of the submitted photo. You must respond within fourteen (14) days from the Decision Date. If any winner does not respond within that time, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners must meet all eligibility requirements and comply with all the Contest Rules as described herein. Tacori will determine whether each winner meets those requirements only for those winners who have responded within the time allotted after the Decision Date as specified above. Winners who do not meet all eligibility requirements and who do not comply with the Contest Rules as described herein may be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected.
- Prize. The Contest winner will be decided based on the number of “Likes” received on their photo in the Fan Photos from Tacori Facebook album, and there shall be a maximum of one winner and one prize. The Materials meeting all eligibility requirements and receiving the greatest number of “Likes” in the fan album shall constitute the winner of the Contest. The winner will receive a gift card for Tacori merchandise valued at two thousand dollars ($2,000) redeemable only at authorized retail stores for the Tacori item(s) of your choice. Should the winner elect to choose an item, or items, above two thousand dollars ($2000), the Contest winner is responsible for any costs associated, including, but not limited to, tax, insurance and shipping. The gift card may not be assigned unless authorized by Tacori in writing. In the rare case of a tie in the number of “Likes,” Tacori reserves the right in its sole discretion to choose the winning Materials.
- Taxes. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are a winner’s sole responsibility. Tacori shall not have any obligation to pay any taxes related to awarding the prizes or notify any winner of any tax obligation(s).
- Ownership and License. All Materials submitted/posted to Tacori become the sole and exclusive property of Tacori, and Tacori shall have no obligation to preserve, return or make available these Materials to you or others. Entry into the Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, and display such Materials for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by Tacori, and/or others authorized by Tacori, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration of the copyright in the Materials. Tacori, and/or others authorized by Tacori, shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Materials. You represent and warrant that the Materials are original do not infringe any copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Tacori free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- Publicity and Release. Except where prohibited by law or regulation, you grant Tacori permission to use your name, username, online alias, likeness and statements for any purpose in reference to the Contest without additional compensation, consideration or consent. Tacori’s use of all information collected from participants will be in accordance with its privacy policies. Tacori reserves the right to use any Materials in all print and electronic media, and to edit any Materials for brevity and clarity.
- Consent and Indemnification. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tacori, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and divisions and the officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns and licensees from and against any claim or cause of action, any liability for losses, damages or injuries arising in connection with their participation in the Contest or the award of a prize, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Contest related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You acknowledge and agree that any Materials you submit may be made available by Tacori for viewing, rating and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are not content about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to Tacori. By submitting Materials to Tacori, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
10. Disclaimers. Entries that are lost, received after the Contest period, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, incompatibility or technical errors occurring on any social media site on which the Contest is conducted will not be eligible for consideration in the Contest. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Tacori, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person that it determines has tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the voting process, or the operation of the Tacori Facebook Page. Use of bots or other automated process to enter Contests is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Tacori. Tacori further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest at any time without prior notice if any fraud, technical failures or any other factors beyond Tacori’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Tacori in its sole discretion, and/or to select a winner for the prize from eligible Materials received prior to the cancellation. Tacori is not to be held accountable for any technical issues which may occur as a result of using the Facebook site.
TACORI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE TACORI FACEBOOK PAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TACORI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. Miscellaneous. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is not available to those residing in jurisdictions where such contests are prohibited. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the auspices of JAMS (Judicial Arbitration and Medication Service) in Los Angeles, California. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with the Contest shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with the Contest but in no event attorneys fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. These Contest Rules will bind all contestants, and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns. These Contest Rules supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to rules or procedures for the Contest. These Contest Rules will not be construed to impose upon Tacori any obligations for any losses, debts or other obligations incurred by any Contest participant.